I’ve been reading a few internet forums and blog comments sections of late and my Innate Pattern Recognition System (IPRS, a.k.a. human brain) has noticed a rather obvious underlying message to some of the odder comments. At the surface level there seem to be a number of ostensibly different set of concerns raised and advice given. For example:
- Technique-based game is quite superficial relative to the deeper mindsets stuff.
- The PUA frame of reference is toxic, a “manipulate fear-based protocol” and really you need to move “beyond game”
- The player’s lifestyle is shallow and mind-numbing. Far better to find a Quality Girl to enjoy a meaningful relationship with.
- Chasing women is just a distraction from other more manly pursuits, such as making money or mastering a craft.
- When you dedicate yourself to picking up women you are becoming the ultimate pedastaliser because you devote your entire being to pleasing women.
View original post 909 more words